Book. Psychology. Self-Help. “The 60-second Shrink” (Over 100 Strategies for Staying Sane in a Crazy World) by Arnold A. Lazarus PH,D. and Clifford N. Lazarus PH,D.
Lots of useful advice in this book! From the Table of Contents: 1. What to Say When You Talk to Yourself
22. The Dangers of Faulty Positive Thinking
31. Setting Realistic Goals
41. Keys to a Successful Marriage
62. Assertion, Aggression and Passivity
89. The Three Major Types of Psychotherapies
97. Got a Problem? Take Something for it? Or Do Something About it?
And there’s much more. A useful and handy reference to have.
Check it out. Monthly April Horoscope from Susan Miller and Astrologyzone.com
Click your sign and also pgs, 2, 3, etc. Free is a good price. https://www.astrologyzone.com/horoscopes/
What if you found out that you’re 52yr. old, serious, suit-wearing Administrative Vice-President at work had an alter-ego as an unashamed Rocker ?, like this: “I Wanna Rock” by Twisted Sister (Thanks, Youtube)…
70’s Rock. Party on! Here’s “We’re an American Band” by Grand Funk Railroad. Thanks, Youtube. See also my last 20 posts for more variety of topics. Comments always welcome.
Ever wish you could Sing? Do Karaoke? It may be easier than you think. Much easier. With…..SINGTRIX. Check this out! At the very least, this could be loads of fun to play around with. Thanks, Youtube.
I’m not Irish but I find several things about Ireland to be fascinating. In no particular order:
1. Leprechauns. Who was the first Leprechaun? What is their purpose?
2. The saying: “‘Tis the Luck o’ the IRISH”. Does that mean bad luck or good luck? How did this saying get started?
3. St. Patrick getting rid of all the snakes in Ireland. Was there really a St. Patrick? And, did he? Were there ever snakes in Ireland to begin with?
4. 4-Leaf Clovers. Why are they Lucky? How did that get started?
5. Why so many things having to do with Luck? And how did the Pot-of-Gold-at-the-end-of-the-Rainbow get started? That’s Irish, too. Isn’t it?
6. What does it mean if someone is “Black-irish? I don’t know.
7. Who were the Picts? Who were the first people to inhabit Ireland–and where did they come from?
8. Is there a language, native to Ireland, that is older than Gaelic?
9. Why does Ireland have all this Legend? Folklore?, etc., yet England is nearby and doesn’t appear to have near as much of this? I find it interesting.
#Ireland #IrishHistory #Legends #Folklore
Meet Iggy the Cat. He investigates an I-Pad. This is funny. Thanks, Youtube. 🙂
#Cats #Humor #Comedy