Get up & dance! This one really Rocks. “Runaway” by Bon Jovi.
So! You want to spend less money to watch TV. You can. With Philo TV.
It’s cheaper than YouTube TV. Cheaper than Hulu. You get 63 channels for 20.00 a month. Sounds awesome! However, there are 2 catches. But do they matter? #1–you dont get any sports channels. #2. No news channels, either. Can you live without those? If yes, you save good money and also get a great batch of channels and variety. Is it worth it? See http://www.philo.com and scroll down.
Dean Koontz has a new book coming out Oct. 6th, 2020, called: “ELSEWHERE”.
I won’t be ordering it, yet, as its in ebook? or Kindle form. Hoping for a paperback version later. It sounds good. But there’s more (from Amazon.com) :
The fate of the world is in the hands of a father and daughter in an epic novel of wonder and terror by Dean Koontz, the #1 New York Times bestselling master of suspense.
Since his wife, Michelle, left seven years ago, Jeffy Coltrane has worked to maintain a normal life for himself and his eleven-year-old daughter, Amity, in Suavidad Beach. It’s a quiet life, until a local eccentric known as Spooky Ed shows up on their doorstep.
Ed entrusts Jeffy with hiding a strange and dangerous object—something he calls “the key to everything”—and tells Jeffy that he must never use the device. But after a visit from a group of ominous men, Jeffy and Amity find themselves accidentally activating the key and discovering an extraordinary truth. The device allows them to jump between parallel planes at once familiar and bizarre, wondrous and terrifying. And Jeffy and Amity can’t help but wonder, could Michelle be just a click away?
Jeffy and Amity aren’t the only ones interested in the device. A man with a dark purpose is in pursuit, determined to use its grand potential for profound evil. Unless Amity and Jeffy can outwit him, the place they call home may never be safe again.
Oasis is a rock band from England. Here is a “Live” song from the 90’s: (Tonight, I’m a) Rock & Roll Star.
This Rocks. Party On! PS–I post on several different Topics. Click & Explore my CATEGORIES, or sample my last 7 or 8 posts. Have fun. 🙂
Why doesn’t significant and relevant information like this come out much earlier on TV to the public? (see link below).
There was also another earlier story of a conflict between white cops and a Black man who was saying: “I Can’t Breathe!”—and America see’s this on TV, and many think the white cop is choking the Black man. But it turns out that the Black man had a hefty dose of Fentanyl in his system that was damaging his lungs. It was the DRUGS, not the cops. But the public doesn’t get this info on TV when it happens. It may be a week later. Or longer. By then, people have already falsely made up their mind that it was “bad cops.” But we didn’t get the whole story! By now, people have already moved on to “the next big thing”. Times three. Why aren’t we told in the beginning, or the next day? And then—-
We now have this, with Jacob Blake Sr. — not exactly the most respectful of comments at a time when “we all need to come together”. https://heavy.com/news/2020/09/jacob-blake-sr-dad-father-facebook-biden/
And on it goes. In alot of cases, many of these Blacks getting shot, there are Drugs involved, or the person shot already has a Record and/or has been in Jail, before. The public deserves to know this info much sooner when these incidents happen.
Tales of Tomorrow was an early 50s TV Sci-fi show. Some cool plots. You can find more episodes to watch on Youtube. See also, the episodes:
- All The Time In The World—and–
- The Miraculous Serum
This one, is called: The Duplicates. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfbfrRWqI7k Enjoy!
Thanks to Chilled Cow for posting this on YouTube. Normally, I’m not into this sort of music at all. However, I am committed to finding and sharing music that I consider exceptional and Best-of-the-best. This bunch of sounds makes for a very nice mellow background. Some cool sounding effects here. Good to chill with. PS—Scroll down and read my last 6 posts. I post on a variety of topics. Comments always welcome.
Some people are just too darn Incompatible. Or weird. Or a pain in the ass, Or boring as hell. I wouldn’t date them. People such as:
- Liberal Activists -(if whatever, is such a good idea, then YOU pay for it, instead of taxing and taking MY money).
- Social Justice Warriors-(it’s NEVER enough with those people. They already have just as much “rights” as white people, probably even more, due to affirmative-action and/or protected group status. But they always want more, MORE…….a lost cause. Quit bitching).
- Vegans, Vegetarians, Gluten-free Crusaders. These folks always LOSE at arm-wrestling, half of ’em look unhealthy anyway, or somewhat disheveled. So go enjoy yer bowl of Flaxseed and stay 20 miles away from me.
- Lavender-haired, nose-pierced or tattooed anybody. They are pathetic attention-starved weirdos trying to see how bad-ass OR outrageous they can be, to get attention. LOSERS.
- Politically-correct “politeness Nazi’s”. This doesn’t mean I’m going to see how crude I can be. I am simply not going to WORRY about it. I will speak my mind. You should, too. And this leads to—
- People who say crap and don’t back it up at all. Imagine being married to your Honey, and disagreeing with him/her on whatever, and then when you ask what makes them think that way, they say: Oh, i dont know. I just feel that way. Ahem! The question was WHY. So get in touch with yourself, you un-insightful moron.
- Disorganized people who always take 20 minutes to do anything that should only take 3 minutes.
- World-travelled “rich-bitches” who just got back from: Hawaii, Tuscany, Paris, etc. and who, even so, STILL whine about how they “deserve better”. Spoiled brats.
- Military brats (much as i DO respect the military) who always moved and never lived 5 or more years in any one place. Good chance they never really developed any friendships that were all that deep or lasting.
- Anyone who majored in “Women’s studies” (translation: feminist men-haters) or “Environmental studies” (Get outta my face. Go COMPOST something, ya butthead.)
I know what some of you are thinking: that I won’t be dating much of anybody. #1. You are simply–wrong. #2. I’m not even the LEAST bit worried about that.
Which leads to a general question: Do we EVER call anyone else a LOSER anymore? Do you? DID you ever? If you used to, why not now? Are you gonna take some politically/correct or “looking-good” answer and say: well, i was immature then but I’ve grown up now? Ha! How slick, and too convenient. GREAT! Then YOU can go out with all the LOSERS that I’m avoiding. And I’ll be Happier. Touche’!
People can have opinions. Even strong ones. And they have the right to verbally express them. But if we do, we should be able to back them up, with something definite and specific. This is reasonable. It’s called Evidence. Without that, it’s only an empty claim, and hearsay.
Meet Kaitlin Bennett. She likes Trump. And she doesn’t care if people know that she does. She isnt afraid to confront liberals and Trump-haters. She asks them to back up their claims and insults. Much too often, they can’t. They end up embarrassing themselves. And its all on video for all to see! It’s time for Conservatives to be proud and have some courage. And out-argue the Trump-haters. Share this on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. This video (share the link) will give of you a good idea of what she is about. See more of her videos at: LibertyHangout.tv Spread the word. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejsuFy56Ffc&list=RDCMUCQMb7c66tJ7Si8IrWHOgAPg&index=2
Don’t let a Narcissist stop you from believing in yourself! Your opinion DOES count! Your goals and dreams count. You have a right to them. You have a right to succeed–and to FEEL HAPPY about it. Despite their discouragement, or criticisms, or jealousy of you.
Narcissists are too controlling, domineering, they lack empathy, its all about them, and you get pushed into the background, ignored, put down and invalidated. Its an Awful way to live. Get a job. Have your own car, your own phone. SEE your friends–without the Narcissist always being with you. Have your own laptop or tablet. BELIEVE in yourself.
Here is a very informative video from Dr. Les Carter. He clearly explains bad things a Narcissist will do to you, or tactics they will use against you. But there is Hope. Now, you know. You are aware. You have the knowledge. Use it, even silently, to survive and gain strength, and freedom from the Narcissist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwgWCH1iyUk –theOwl30 PS– i post music/songs, and opinions on Psychology, Spirituality, Books, Old TV shows and more at: http://www.thewordpressowl.wordpress.com
Here are 5 ways to increase your Happiness.
Note: A meaningful life, is not necessarily a happy life. Do not confuse the two.
Let go of stress, with deep theta binaural beats. Thanks, SleepTube. A soothing way to relax.