Feel like you need therapy? Someone professional to talk to? Counseling? But not sure who does what?
Kati Morton explains the differences in different kinds of mental health professionals. The decision is yours. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfex5wnWZXI
Book: “The 60-second Shrink” (Over 100 Strategies for Staying Sane in a Crazy World) by Arnold A. Lazarus PH,D. and Clifford N. Lazarus PH,D.
Lots of useful advice in this book! From the Table of Contents: 1. What to Say When You Talk to Yourself
22. The Dangers of Faulty Positive Thinking
31. Setting Realistic Goals
41. Keys to a Successful Marriage
62. Assertion, Aggression and Passivity
89. The Three Major Types of Psychotherapies
97. Got a Problem? Take Something for it? Or Do Something About it?
And there’s much more. A useful and handy reference to have.