Who was Nostradamus?
What is The Crystal Skull?
Who carved the giant Heads made out of rock, on Easter Island? and how? and why?
Why have planes and ships disappeared in “The Bermuda Triangle”?
Why do we sometimes experience Deja Vu?
What is Automatic Writing?
Order the book: The World Almanac Book of the Strange, Volume 1. This is THE most fair, level-headed, pro and con book on all of those odd and unusual things you’ve wondered about that I’ve ever seen so far. A fascinating variety of topics covered, with reasons for, and reasons against. You decide. Definitely an interesting read.
There are many fascinating things about Ireland. How did they begin? For example:
- Who was the first Leprechaun? Where do they come from? What is their purpose?
2. “The Luck of the Irish”. How did the Irish become Lucky?
3. Are 4-Leaf Clovers lucky? Why?
4. What are the main functions of Elves? How are Elves different from Gnomes or Pixies?
5. Why is there a Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow?
6. Where do Gargoyles come from and what do they do?
7. Why is the Blarney Stone Lucky?
Does your Church teach Calvinism? I’m betting that 80% of Christians have no idea, if they even know what Calvinism is at all. And chances are if your Church is Calvinistic, I seriously doubt that they will announce it. They might answer you if you ask them but i think most of them will keep quiet about it.
Are YOU pre-destined to go to Hell? Or Heaven? What if you go to Heaven but your husband or wife was predestined to go to Hell? What about having Free Will? If people are pre-destined to either be or not be “Saved”, then what is the point of “Soul-Winning”?
Meet Jerry Walls. See ALSO his Youtube video: What’s Wrong With Calvinism PART ONE (especially). But here is a more condensed video by Walls on this topic. Thanks to Youtube and ThePristineFaith. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzWN0Kw3Bl0
I’m not Irish but I find several things about Ireland to be fascinating. In no particular order:
1. Leprechauns. Who was the first Leprechaun? What is their purpose?
2. The saying: “‘Tis the Luck o’ the IRISH”. Does that mean bad luck or good luck? How did this saying get started?
3. St. Patrick getting rid of all the snakes in Ireland. Was there really a St. Patrick? And, did he? Were there ever snakes in Ireland to begin with?
4. 4-Leaf Clovers. Why are they Lucky? How did that get started?
5. Why so many things having to do with Luck? And how did the Pot-of-Gold-at-the-end-of-the-Rainbow get started? That’s Irish, too. Isn’t it?
6. What does it mean if someone is “Black-irish? I don’t know.
7. Who were the Picts? Who were the first people to inhabit Ireland–and where did they come from?
8. Is there a language, native to Ireland, that is older than Gaelic?
9. Why does Ireland have all this Legend? Folklore?, etc., yet England is nearby and doesn’t appear to have near as much of this? I find it interesting.
#Ireland #IrishHistory #Legends #Folklore
The Moai. These are huge rock statues on Easter Island, which is west of South America.
How were they built? Why? What is the meaning of them? And what happened to the people who built them? But the big mystery is, how did they do it? Here is more info from easterisland.travel. https://www.easterisland.travel/easter-island-facts-and-info/moai-statues/
#EasterIsland #Moai #TheMoai #Mysteries #History