Is WordPress dead? I’m starting to think so. I have this Blog and there is, if I say so myself, a better batch of variety of Topics than many Blogs which tend to be only about one thing.
But still, almost no one comments on anything. I have alot of categories listed. And the blog has been here for many months. But almost no one says anything. Could this be because I am using the totally free dot com version, and not paying any monthly fee? Is the SEO lousy for free accounts? Even with the Tags I put in my posts? To make them easier to find?
Or, have most people switched over to places such as Parler? or Bitchute? or Wix.com?
I feel I have here “a good body of work”/posts. I’ve posted Old TV shows, Music, books and more. But the whole atmosphere, response-wise is so….dead. As B.B. King says: : “The Thrill is gone.” Or close to it. Maybe I may still write here now & then. If I stop, I might just leave what I’ve written. Some people may discover it and like it. But anymore, it feels like “mehh, there’s gotta be something better out there.” And more fun. What do they say? –38% of the world is on WordPress? But I’d never know it, here. It has gotten to be too boring for me. But I’ve posted alot. Explore my old posts. Click on my Categories. There’s alot of variety.
Are you on Facebook but feeling like you’re ready to try something new? There are other options.
The is a place called GAB, and it’s growing. There is also http://www.MeWe.com and it’s growing, too. Some people are using BitChute instead of Youtube.
There is also a place called: Telegram. Have a look at these and see what you think.
Some people are just too darn Incompatible. Or weird. Or a pain in the ass, Or boring as hell. I wouldn’t date them. People such as:
- Liberal Activists -(if whatever, is such a good idea, then YOU pay for it, instead of taxing and taking MY money).
- Social Justice Warriors-(it’s NEVER enough with those people. They already have just as much “rights” as white people, probably even more, due to affirmative-action and/or protected group status. But they always want more, MORE…….a lost cause. Quit bitching).
- Vegans, Vegetarians, Gluten-free Crusaders. These folks always LOSE at arm-wrestling, half of ’em look unhealthy anyway, or somewhat disheveled. So go enjoy yer bowl of Flaxseed and stay 20 miles away from me.
- Lavender-haired, nose-pierced or tattooed anybody. They are pathetic attention-starved weirdos trying to see how bad-ass OR outrageous they can be, to get attention. LOSERS.
- Politically-correct “politeness Nazi’s”. This doesn’t mean I’m going to see how crude I can be. I am simply not going to WORRY about it. I will speak my mind. You should, too. And this leads to—
- People who say crap and don’t back it up at all. Imagine being married to your Honey, and disagreeing with him/her on whatever, and then when you ask what makes them think that way, they say: Oh, i dont know. I just feel that way. Ahem! The question was WHY. So get in touch with yourself, you un-insightful moron.
- Disorganized people who always take 20 minutes to do anything that should only take 3 minutes.
- World-travelled “rich-bitches” who just got back from: Hawaii, Tuscany, Paris, etc. and who, even so, STILL whine about how they “deserve better”. Spoiled brats.
- Military brats (much as i DO respect the military) who always moved and never lived 5 or more years in any one place. Good chance they never really developed any friendships that were all that deep or lasting.
- Anyone who majored in “Women’s studies” (translation: feminist men-haters) or “Environmental studies” (Get outta my face. Go COMPOST something, ya butthead.)
I know what some of you are thinking: that I won’t be dating much of anybody. #1. You are simply–wrong. #2. I’m not even the LEAST bit worried about that.
Which leads to a general question: Do we EVER call anyone else a LOSER anymore? Do you? DID you ever? If you used to, why not now? Are you gonna take some politically/correct or “looking-good” answer and say: well, i was immature then but I’ve grown up now? Ha! How slick, and too convenient. GREAT! Then YOU can go out with all the LOSERS that I’m avoiding. And I’ll be Happier. Touche’!