Too Funny! Rock-n-Roll. Enjoy! Here’s Twisted Sister doing their “I Wanna Rock”. Thanks, Youtube.
EJArendee talks about ISTP misconceptions via YouTube. Good info. I wish more people would question the profiles of the 16 Types that they can read online. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMzcnf0uRaM
Check it out. Monthly April Horoscope from Susan Miller and Astrologyzone.com
Click your sign and also pgs, 2, 3, etc. Free is a good price. https://www.astrologyzone.com/horoscopes/
70’s Rock. Party on! Here’s “We’re an American Band” by Grand Funk Railroad. Thanks, Youtube. See also my last 20 posts for more variety of topics. Comments always welcome.
Ever wish you could Sing? Do Karaoke? It may be easier than you think. Much easier. With…..SINGTRIX. Check this out! At the very least, this could be loads of fun to play around with. Thanks, Youtube.
By now, you’ve already seen it: Star Wars, “The Last Jedi”. After I saw it, I felt it was a letdown. Here’s why:
1. SNOKE—He gets killed. Seriously? When fans had oodles of questions about him? He was portrayed differently, too. Before the Last Jedi, he was Dark, Mysterious, talked a bit slow. Suddenly, in the Last Jedi, he’s about 3 times more outgoing, far less mysterious and much more like a sarcastic, arrogant butt-head. But then he gets killed. Go figure. Unless this is somehow setting things up for a super-showdown later between Rey and Kylo Ren, it seemed like a waste.
2. The Asian Lady and Finn. What is this all about, anyway? What is the point? Frankly, why are they even in the movie? To me they seem like “filler” characters who really don’t need to be there. But it gets worse—-
3. That “lady captain or commander” of the Starship. Was she a blonde? I can’t even remember her name, but she seemed utterly clueless about strategy or fighting/battle tactics and all she had was a 10-story Ego to go with her title. I wondered if she were secretly working for the dark side for part of the movie.
4. With Snoke gone, how will Kylo Ren advance in the Dark side of the Force? Rey, still has “the old Ancient books” on her ship, right? So she could get more knowledge from those.
5. We STILL haven’t found out who Rey’s parents are.
6. We still haven’t found out who created the first order and why.
7. We still don’t know how Maz Kanata got posession of Luke’s old Lightsaber.
8. We still don’t know who Maz Kanata is.
After all that, it appears that the slate has been wiped clean for the next movie to take-off and begin a whole new direction/chapter but—-it’s hard to imagine if or how it could be as good or recapture-the-old-glory of previous Star Wars. Will Luke or Yoda ever help out, as Force-ghosts, in future battles? Unknown.
Oldies Rock. Here’s “Somebody To Love” by Jefferson Airplane. Thanks, Youtube.
I am glad to discover more younger people writing posts about Personal growth and thinking about relationships. At least they are analyzing their life and taking time to think. This is good!
But let’s go a bit deeper. I offer some thoughts & challenges. There are so many slogans and sayings we hear often these days, but are they really true? Things such as:
1. “It’s not what happens to you but how you react to it.” Really? Yes and no.
You *are* often free to walk away from things, -but-, when folks say it’s not what happens to you but how you react to it…really? 99 times out of 100 that’s just a beating around the bush way of implying we should put up with it, not react, and not let it get to us. At least it amounts to that.
Their advice is all about “enduring” it, but not stopping it.
So let’s ask them: Really?!? Would you honestly tell that to a wife who gets beaten by an alcoholic husband that it’s not what happens, it’s just her reaction? It DOES get to you, or her, and it isn’t just her reaction. It’s a just plain bad circumstance and the guy is an Ass! This leads me to something else:
2. “I love him/her Unconditionally”. Really? No. I don’t think so.
There are *always* “conditions”. Again, would you allow yourself to be beaten by a raging alcoholic and still say:…”but I love him/her Unconditionally”? I hope not. You will love him/her AS LONG AS you are not horribly mistreated. That’s a “condition” right there. And it should be. There is more:
3. Maybe you say: “I’m learning to let things end when they need to.” Ok, but—How soon is that? There are less and less married couples these days who are together long enough to celebrate their 30th wedding Anniversary. I am reminded of an old couple being asked how they managed to stay together so long and they replied: “You see, we were born in a time before things were disposable. We made an effort to fix things instead of just casually throwing them away”. Food for thought. On the other hand, maybe you had alot of “sparks” and lust in the beginning but now that that has toned down, you realize how little else you really have in common and it’s time to go. Only you can decide.
4. Some people say they “live without expectations”. I feel this is unrealistic. Everyone has expectations.
It might be true that if you don’t have them, you will feel less hurt. But A) it wont stop the loneliness and B) if you don’t have any expectations and just “let it happen”, doesn’t this sound like resignation and setting yourself up to be a doormat? So I offer this next one:
5. How about trying this: Make two short lists. The first list is: 5 short deal-breakers or pet peeves that you absolutely DO NOT WANT in a romantic long-term relationship. The 2nd list is 5 things you definitely DO want from your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife. Its easy to be so “busy”. I hope I take the time, myself, to do this later.
I’m no expert, just a guy who has fun kicking ideas around. I am theOwl30. You can find my site at: thewordpressowl.wordpress.com Thanks for reading this. I also post about: Music, Books, TV, Psychology & more.
#Relationships #Romance #Love #SelfImage #20-Somethings #Communication #Happiness
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyk7EYBTJ9M Before The Twilight Zone, there was another TV show called “One Step Beyond”. It was a bit creepier and dealt more with the Paranormal and Unexplained. This episode is “Message From Clara”. Can you explain this? Thanks, YouTube. PS—i post about a variety of topics. Enjoy!
#Occult #Paranormal #TV
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHk1081Unmk Oldies! Dance party music. Here’s “Good Golly Miss Molly” by The Swinging Blue Jeans. Thanks, Youtube.
#Oldies #BritishRock #Music #RocknRoll
Clint Eastwood is Awesome! Warning: contains adult language. Viewer discretion is advised.
Saxophone Jazz. Here is “Cinnamon and Clove” by Zoot Sims. Enjoy! Thanks, Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwP8CYAWwoM (please highlight and paste into your browser if the link isn’t already highlighted here).