Tales of Tomorrow was an early 50s TV Sci-fi show. Some cool plots. You can find more episodes to watch on Youtube. See also, the episodes:
- All The Time In The World—and–
- The Miraculous Serum
This one, is called: The Duplicates. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfbfrRWqI7k Enjoy!
Thanks to Chilled Cow for posting this on YouTube. Normally, I’m not into this sort of music at all. However, I am committed to finding and sharing music that I consider exceptional and Best-of-the-best. This bunch of sounds makes for a very nice mellow background. Some cool sounding effects here. Good to chill with. PS—Scroll down and read my last 6 posts. I post on a variety of topics. Comments always welcome.
Some people are just too darn Incompatible. Or weird. Or a pain in the ass, Or boring as hell. I wouldn’t date them. People such as:
- Liberal Activists -(if whatever, is such a good idea, then YOU pay for it, instead of taxing and taking MY money).
- Social Justice Warriors-(it’s NEVER enough with those people. They already have just as much “rights” as white people, probably even more, due to affirmative-action and/or protected group status. But they always want more, MORE…….a lost cause. Quit bitching).
- Vegans, Vegetarians, Gluten-free Crusaders. These folks always LOSE at arm-wrestling, half of ’em look unhealthy anyway, or somewhat disheveled. So go enjoy yer bowl of Flaxseed and stay 20 miles away from me.
- Lavender-haired, nose-pierced or tattooed anybody. They are pathetic attention-starved weirdos trying to see how bad-ass OR outrageous they can be, to get attention. LOSERS.
- Politically-correct “politeness Nazi’s”. This doesn’t mean I’m going to see how crude I can be. I am simply not going to WORRY about it. I will speak my mind. You should, too. And this leads to—
- People who say crap and don’t back it up at all. Imagine being married to your Honey, and disagreeing with him/her on whatever, and then when you ask what makes them think that way, they say: Oh, i dont know. I just feel that way. Ahem! The question was WHY. So get in touch with yourself, you un-insightful moron.
- Disorganized people who always take 20 minutes to do anything that should only take 3 minutes.
- World-travelled “rich-bitches” who just got back from: Hawaii, Tuscany, Paris, etc. and who, even so, STILL whine about how they “deserve better”. Spoiled brats.
- Military brats (much as i DO respect the military) who always moved and never lived 5 or more years in any one place. Good chance they never really developed any friendships that were all that deep or lasting.
- Anyone who majored in “Women’s studies” (translation: feminist men-haters) or “Environmental studies” (Get outta my face. Go COMPOST something, ya butthead.)
I know what some of you are thinking: that I won’t be dating much of anybody. #1. You are simply–wrong. #2. I’m not even the LEAST bit worried about that.
Which leads to a general question: Do we EVER call anyone else a LOSER anymore? Do you? DID you ever? If you used to, why not now? Are you gonna take some politically/correct or “looking-good” answer and say: well, i was immature then but I’ve grown up now? Ha! How slick, and too convenient. GREAT! Then YOU can go out with all the LOSERS that I’m avoiding. And I’ll be Happier. Touche’!
Don’t let a Narcissist stop you from believing in yourself! Your opinion DOES count! Your goals and dreams count. You have a right to them. You have a right to succeed–and to FEEL HAPPY about it. Despite their discouragement, or criticisms, or jealousy of you.
Narcissists are too controlling, domineering, they lack empathy, its all about them, and you get pushed into the background, ignored, put down and invalidated. Its an Awful way to live. Get a job. Have your own car, your own phone. SEE your friends–without the Narcissist always being with you. Have your own laptop or tablet. BELIEVE in yourself.
Here is a very informative video from Dr. Les Carter. He clearly explains bad things a Narcissist will do to you, or tactics they will use against you. But there is Hope. Now, you know. You are aware. You have the knowledge. Use it, even silently, to survive and gain strength, and freedom from the Narcissist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwgWCH1iyUk –theOwl30 PS– i post music/songs, and opinions on Psychology, Spirituality, Books, Old TV shows and more at: http://www.thewordpressowl.wordpress.com