“Do we have anything in common”? That’s the Magic question.
Finding a sweetie who is a “kindred spirit” can be wonderful. And—if they are “into” the wrong things, can be just as easily bbooorrrrrrrriinnngggg!!!
That said, when I’m on a date, I don’t wanna hear about (in no particular order):
1.Community Activism or “making a difference”. At all. Go away. Boring as hell.
2. Climate change or the landfills or over-population.
3. The Middle east.
4. New Age “Lightworkers”, Deepok Chopra or Oprah.
5. Recycling, composting or a vegan diet or anything about gluten-free.
6. Special needs anything or wounded warriors –(sad as they are).
7. Classical music, oil paintings or opera’s.
Having said that, now…go forth and be interesting!