“Do we have anything in common”? That’s the Magic question.
Finding a sweetie who is a “kindred spirit” can be wonderful. And—if they are “into” the wrong things, can be just as easily bbooorrrrrrrriinnngggg!!!
That said, when I’m on a date, I don’t wanna hear about (in no particular order):
1.Community Activism or “making a difference”. At all. Go away. Boring as hell.
2. Climate change or the landfills or over-population.
3. The Middle east.
4. New Age “Lightworkers”, Deepok Chopra or Oprah.
5. Recycling, composting or a vegan diet or anything about gluten-free.
6. Special needs anything or wounded warriors –(sad as they are).
7. Classical music, oil paintings or opera’s.
Having said that, now…go forth and be interesting!
Near-death experiences. You’ve heard the story:
“The doctors said I was dead. I was out of my body and could see and hear them working on me. Then I whoooosshhed through this “tunnel” and realized I was dead. I saw a “playback” of my Life. Then, I was in the presence of this bright white light (some report a bluish-white light) and I felt this intense, incredible love coming from the light.”
Then, people are either told they must come back, or, given a choice to come back or not. Then, they wake back up, here on earth, alive. And they often report they have no fear of death. Most of them. Some people have had terrifying experiences and are very glad to have “a second chance”.
But that isn’t what I want to talk about. It’s what’s left out, and not talked about, that I find curious:
Think about it. In all these many testimonies (mostly positive), when you think about it, it strikes me as very odd, that seemingly NO ONE, ever, that we’ve read or heard about, has ever bothered to ask “the loving white light”: (and I say this as someone who is not a member of any church):
- “ARE YOU, Jesus Christ? If not, who are you?
- Tell me, who is Jesus Christ? Do YOU love Jesus?
- Why can’t I see your face?
- Is this Heaven? Where are we now?
- Loving feelings or not, if I don’t go back, and do come with you, will I be in Hell? Would you accompany me into Heaven?
- White Light—what is your Name? Are you Satan? Lucifer? Who?
And NOBODY asks. Isn’t that strange? Hundreds of testimonies, and not one person bothers to ask. People just believe whatever they’re told by some mysterious light that radiates “love”, we have have no idea WHO we’re talking to, WHERE we are, where the light would take us if we stayed, or who the Light is, or what the light thinks about Jesus. Feelings of love or not, that white light sounds pretty-darn vague. Why? Think about all this. Share this post with others.