EJArendee talks about ISTP misconceptions via YouTube. Good info. I wish more people would question the profiles of the 16 Types that they can read online. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMzcnf0uRaM
Book: “The 60-second Shrink” (Over 100 Strategies for Staying Sane in a Crazy World) by Arnold A. Lazarus PH,D. and Clifford N. Lazarus PH,D.
Lots of useful advice in this book! From the Table of Contents: 1. What to Say When You Talk to Yourself
22. The Dangers of Faulty Positive Thinking
31. Setting Realistic Goals
41. Keys to a Successful Marriage
62. Assertion, Aggression and Passivity
89. The Three Major Types of Psychotherapies
97. Got a Problem? Take Something for it? Or Do Something About it?
And there’s much more. A useful and handy reference to have.
Check it out. Monthly April Horoscope from Susan Miller and Astrologyzone.com
Click your sign and also pgs, 2, 3, etc. Free is a good price. https://www.astrologyzone.com/horoscopes/