Just for Fun, some science questions. I don’t have the answers, but the questions are amusing to think about.
- Why is Lightning jagged and zig-zaggy? Why doesn’t it travel in straight lines?
- A storm happens. Lightning strikes a Lake. Let’s say the lake is 1 mile, across. One foot below the surface of the water, is a Trout fish. It dies from the Lightning Zap. Question: But how deep in the lake would it need to be, to be unfazed?
- . A rainbow is colored, curved and does not appear to be moving. Yet, the Northern Lights are also colored, they wave and swirl and don’t stay still. Why the difference?
- What is “Avagadro’s Number”?
- What is “Plank’s Constant”?
- The upper windshields on many cars are blue glass, but why blue? Why not red or orange? Some sunglasses have an Orange-ish/brown tint. Why not car windshields?
- Astronomy. The Big Bang. It’s a theory. Did you know that the Big Bang Theory didn’t come along until 1927? What did most everyone believe in 1925?
OK, that’s enough nerdiness for one day. (smile). I post about several different topics at: thewordpressowl.wordpress.com –Relationships, Music, Books, TV & more. 🙂